tdcheader Home Dysfunctional Couple DIY Wedding contact

Thursday, October 7, 2010

30 Day Blog Journal: Day 1 - Favorite Song

So Day 1 of my 30 Day Blog Journal is my Favorite Song! Music has always been very important to me - it gets me through the great times as well as the tough and overbearing times. Deciding on my FAVORITE song is going to be a tough one! There are so many great artist's and songs out there right now!

I'm going to go with "Lucky" by Jason Mraz & Colby Calliat - FS & I Have actually been thinking of having this as our "First Song" at our Wedding Reception! It just a really fun, light feeling and its really cute & romantic. When I hear it I can't help but start singing and tapping my foot!




So what is your favorite song? I would love to hear it! :) Leave & comment and let me know!

0 comments:

Post a Comment